Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mellow Orange

I've just had this text message from my mobile phone network:
'Hi from Orange [they always say that - I wish they wouldn't].
We've updated out terms to reflect we're now part of Everything Everywhere.
There's no change to your service/pricing.'
Eh? Everything Everywhere? Puts me in in mind of an old Donovan song. All together now...
'Happiness runs in a circular motion.
Thought is like a little boat upon the seas.
Everybody is a part of everything anyway...'
Takes you back.

4 comments:

  1. That song is a rare chart example of a 'round' isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed Brit - back in the day my pals and I would often attempt it but were usually too stoned to get very far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can think of three more pop 'rounds' I could use it for a Lazy Sunday on the Dabbler...

    I can't think of any others at all. Is it in fact unique?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't The Clash do Hot Cross Buns?

    ReplyDelete